June 23, 2009

Hop, Skip or Jumper?

The Jumper trend has intrigued me long enough that I can say its not just a fleeting interest. However I'm still not sure it's really doable. To say I still struggled to see myslef just waltzing around town in my one piece. The lovely ladies below seem to prove it can be done, achieving some very diffrent looks.


I especially like Eva Longoria's nude number. The rolled cuffs ddress it down and the bright purse adds a pop of color. I'd probobly do the same with bright platforms.


Having seen these examples I went in search of a jumper for myself. On the more casual side, like Blake Lively's look I found these. I'd pair them with cute flip flops and a big canvas tote for a hot day of running around at the farmer's market.
These Two are both from alloy, under $40.


For a dressier night out option I like the jumpers below, all from Urban, at $75 plus. The grey with the rolled shorts begs for some tall platforms and chunky jewery while the nude is very lingerie inspired and needs simple touches, maybe some metalic falts and a couple bangles.


Hmmm decisions, decisions…

xoxo Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment