June 22, 2009

~~Yard Sailing Away~~

Fantastic yard sale finds from this weekend!

Rode the scooter all over town, as has become a weekend ritual. Ended up with a sunburn and some fantastic items...



Great french style prints... I'm always looking for items like these; I'm still looking for the 'Chat O Lait' print I failed to buy years ago, oh the regrets! These are great aswell; could not pass up at $1 a piece! Now I just need to decide how to reframe/mat them?


These great tilted glasses really fun, and fairly trippy. From Z Gallery they still had the stickers of them. Got a full set of four which will look delish filled with the Izze I just picked up poured over ice.

Picked up a few other items... Helly Hansen jacket at right, a sweet pair of italian loafers, lovely wooden dish in need of a little tlc. Missed out on some really cool shelving, just couldn't haggle the price down low enough. But overall a great sucess!

Top Yard Sale/Flea market Tips

  1. Have a goal in mind: I think of a few key things ahead of time that I would like to find, this keeps me focused. I'm always looking for wall decor, cups and glasses, books and camping supplies for instance. These items also re-sell well if I happen to get over zealous.
  2. Go Early: The good stuff can go fast
  3. But Dont be afriad to leave it behind. If its not the right price leave it, you can always double back and sellers are more apt to bargain at when they are packing up

Happy Monday xoxo

Jilly






No comments:

Post a Comment